Steve Sims is the founder of BlueFish, a concierge firm that organises amazing travel, experiences and parties for the rich and famous.
Steve is a master connector and relationship builder in the world of the business elite. Steve has accompanied the likes of Andrea Bocelli, Richard Branson, Elon Musk, Arianna Huffington, Sting and many many more as they experienced some of BlueFish’s amazing events.
In this exclusive podcast interview, Steve Sims shares his advice on developing timeless relationships with A-listers and how to make a great first impression on anyone you come across in life.
We are now LIVE on iTunes, SUBSCRIBE to us now and please leave a review and rating:
The 2 Key Elements for Building Powerful Relationships In Business
There is no secret sauce, this is so straight forward and simple. Don’t be frightened to approach anyone. Don’t be scared or intimidated to ask anyone a question either.
“When someone is meeting me, they are meeting me. The real me. If they like that, great we have already covered a lot of ground.”
Not everyone is going to love you and you shouldn’t expect them to, but if you are authentic and you show up as the real you people are going to respect that.
2. Follow Through
“I do what I say I am going to do. Do what you say you are going to do, keep to your word! The credibility you will gain from this is HUGE!”
Give them exactly what they want. If you can get that credibility behind you, that is bankable.
Steve Sims shares his advice at Mastermind Talks
Awesome things that Steve Sims firm “BlueFish” has achieved for their clients
- Visit the International Space Station
- Submarine trip to the Titanic
- Be James Bond for a weekend (Turned a software mogul into James Bond in Monte Carlo)
- Hang out or jam out with a celebrity recording artist
- Private cooking lessons with LA’s finest executive chefs
- Go on a luxury safari in the Amazon & Serengeti
- Partake in a filmed marine conservation expedition in the Pacific Islands
- Play drums with Guns & Roses drummer Matt Sorum
- Play guitar with ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons
- Sardine Run
- Sing on stage with Journey
- Have Florida Georgia Line sing Happy Birthday to you backstage
- Meet & Greet with your favorite recording artist or celebrity
- Appear as a walk-on role on your favorite TV show
- Watch Formula 1 in Monaco with royalty
- Private golf lessons with a iconic Green Jacket
- Paddock Club Access to all Formula 1 races
- Arranged a private dinner for 6 at the feet of Michelangelo’s David while being sang to by Andrea Bocell
- Attend the Kentucky Derby in Millionaire’s Row
- Private Polo lessons with a top polo player
- Olympic Bobsleigh Run
- VIP Party access at the Super Bowl
- Courtside at a basketball game
- Watch a soccer game with the chairman of a British football team in his boxclub 2
and many more…….